Frequently Asked Questions
Over the years we have answered hundreds of questions regarding our products and services. Over those same years we realized that there are those questions that seem to asked over and over so we thought it would be brilliant to simply try and answer the most common ones here.
Do you ship items you have for sale anywhere in North America?
Yes we do.
How does your shipping work?
Provide us with your postal or zip code and we will email or phone you with a quote. We use Canada Post as our preferred method of shipping.
Where are you located?
We are located in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada, less than an hour from Vancouver, BC or about 2.5 hours north of Seattle, WA.
Do you ship items internationally? (outside of North America)
We have on occasion, but it is very expensive. Please provide a shipping address so we can get you a quote.
I don’t live close to you, but I want to ship an item to be repaired by you. What information do I need to provide?
We ask you pack properly so the item arrives unscathed – nothing worse than shipping it for one reason and it ending up being something completely different.
- Include your personal info – name, phone number to contact you, return address
- Include a detailed description of the issue. Without it we have no where to start
- A daytime phone number so we can call you for payment of the initial estimate charge and the final invoice if it has been repaired
What is your repair warranty?
90 days for units repaired and picked up from our store.
You shipped an item to me but it doesn’t work properly. Now what?
We strive to pack our items to ensure they arrive safely and unscathed at their final destination. Unfortunately, we can not warranty items once shipped. Please be aware that if an item arrives not physically damaged but not working, and you choose to send it back to us, we will repair it, at your cost, and ship it back to you, at your cost. We’re sorry for this policy but door to door is about the safest way these days, though not convenient if you are not from our area.
I just don’t know when I can come pick up my repair. How long can I leave it there?
Pickup within 2 weeks of being contacted that your item has been repaired and ready for pickup – no fees charged.
- Left here over 30 days – 1.5% per month of your total bill will be charged
- If you call us to pay for the item in full we can then store your item for a maximum of 2 months
- If you know that you will be delayed because of holidays, illness, or something else beyond your control, please pick up the phone and let us know!