Our annual Garage Sale is CONFIRMED!
You’ve been waiting for this announcement, so without further adieu…
The store will be OPEN with great bargains during this event – but that’s not all!
Anyone wanting to bring stuff down to sell will be able to do so FREE! There will be no admission fees or other charges, just great stuff and great fun!
- When: Sunday June 16th – FATHER’S DAY
- Where: Innovative Audio – 13255 78th Avenue, Surrey
- Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
“THE” Bob Carver
writer extraordinaire for many magazines and stereo equipment reviewer – Brent Butterworth
To keep things fair and insure that there are no problems, we came up with a few guidelines for those wishing to participate:
- First, weather is everything. Vendors come prepared. Innovative Audio will be going ahead with the event as we have so much we’ve been storing and are prepared for rain or shine. Check our Facebook page for reports on Sunday morning.
- All vendors are welcomed. There are 60+ parking spot size sites available. Those interested in bringing stuff down can use these for free. Please understand that there is only one spot per vendor (if additional space is needed, please call). These spots fill quickly so book early!
- Please book your spot well in advance. We will confirm spot reservation one week prior to event. If you cannot attend or need to cancel, please let us know with as much advance notice as possible to give others a chance to use your spot.
- All vendors need to be in place and ready to go by 8:30am Sunday morning on June 16th as we are holding this in front of our store and vehicles used for unloading will need to be clear of this area so we can rope it off. Vendors are responsible for their own tables and coverups/tents (if the weather is suspect). All vendors are responsible for their own property.
- Please note that if you wish to keep your vehicle in the front parking lot during the event, that is not a problem. The only condition is that you will not be able to leave prior to the event closing as this is where people will be milling about.
- Event will be from 9:00am to 3:00pm.
- Vendors are allowed to sell anything related to audio and video. This includes records, tapes, audio related clothing, cd’s, speakers, amplifiers, stereo equipment, etc. If you are unsure, simply give us a call.
ON SITE FOR THE DAY IS ERIC from FRANK’S A-LOT SMOKIES and so much more will be able to keep you in food and drink throughout the day.
If you wish to participate, call to book your place!
Call 604-594-9575 during store hours to reserve:
- Tuesday – Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Sunday – Monday: Closed
Seeing people having an appreciation for a music medium – whether its cassette, reel to reel, mini-disc or 8-track – is in itself cool, but if that medium happens to be vinyl, that just makes things that much better.
Its great to see things like Record Store Day, even though we do not normally sell new vinyl here in our store. This year, we are pleased to present local recording artist Steve Jensen, who will be here to sign his newest release on vinyl. Be sure to grab his latest release when you stop in!
Help us celebrate this amazing day – come in and save on all Records and CD’s in stock, and maybe you’ll get a chance to hear and experience something different. Who knows, in another few years we might have an 8-Track Day!
Equipment For Sale
Equipment pages have been updated – April 10, 2015
Well its confirmed;
Our famous annual ‘Vintage Audio & Record Garage Sale’ has been slated for Sunday, June 14th, 2015. Starting in 2008 we have hosted this awesome event every year here at our store (except the first year which was hosted at the Delta Rec Center) and this year its looks like its going to be the best yet! Over the years we have had thousands of people show up from all over the world to attend (Ken Jencks flies in from Hawaii to help out!) to not only avail themselves on the incredible bargains, but also to meet some truly amazing guests (Bob Carver, Red Robinson, Brent Butterworth, Chad Allen, Jerry Doucette to name but a few)!
This event is really great to not only sell some excess gear, but to also meet other audio nuts and share stories, swap equipment and generally have some fun. We will be posting the ‘official’ page soon with all the relevant information but are accepting bookings for spaces now.
Take a wander through our “Fun Stuff” pages at pictures from past events and if you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call!
More info as it begins to be nailed down. Take a preliminary look here.
We are moving away from home theatre repairs.
As of January 2nd, 2014 we are NO LONGER accepting home theatre repairs or home theatre warranty repairs. The main reason for this is fairly basic; the amount of time needed to do full diagnostics, software/firmware upgrades, and of course the cost of parts has become overly excessive to our customers. In many cases the repairs themselves are more than buying a brand new unit.
As a result, we felt that since we do not sell any type of home theater equipment its best just to stick with what we know best, and what has given us the great reputation we have built in this market – vintage audio.
We regret this change but it was needed and we hope our clients understand.
Equipment pages have been updated – December 20th for new additions and SOLD
Equipment pages have been updated – December 14th for new additions and SOLD
Equipment pages have been updated – December 10th for new additions and SOLD