It’s Canadian Civic Day Long WEEKEND
We’ll be closed for the Civic Day long weekend from 5:00pm Friday, July 30 through to 10:00am Tuesday, August 3rd.
BUT THE RECORD ROOM WILL BE OPEN – Mark will be here with lots of new LPs to go through – be sure to check them out! The showroom & repair drop-off/pickup will not be available though.
We hope you get to spend some great time with family and friends. If you want to know more about why we celebrate this day, give this a read. I’m still confused, but I’m going to enjoy the long weekend just the same!
Updated July 29
NEW POLICY UPDATE
We are no longer repairing multi-track recording decks effective immediately.
UPDATE: Currently we are approximately 3-4 weeks until we will be able to look at your unit to estimate and then approximately 2-3 weeks to repair after you give us your approval. It also depends on whether parts need to be ordered. Expect longer delays if parts need to be ordered in from the USA. We will keep you posted as these dates change.
With the announcement from the British Columbian government this week regarding Covid changes and policies updates, we wanted you to know that at this time our business will continue to ask all customers to wear their masks in the store and use our hand santizer until further notice.
UPDATE: As of November 1st we require all customers coming into our store to wear masks.
We’re doing something different than other companies – instead of raising prices to recover our losses over the past few months, we’re going the opposite direction and giving all of our customers a break!
- We are now posting prices including tax! No more trying to figure out the total price – it’s right there on the tag. This includes all equipment for sale except consignments (items ending in 99¢). It also does not include repairs or record purchases, posters, record art vinyl, turntable parts & accessories.
- Just in case you missed it, our NEW store hours are10:00 am to 5:00 pm Tuesday to Friday, 10:00 am to 4:00pm on Saturday. We are closed Sunday, Monday, and statutory holidays.
- As always, any item picked up in-store comes with a 30 day (item priced under $500) or 90 day (item priced over $500) warranty. Turntable purchases come with a 6-month warranty for a item priced under $500 and a 1-year warranty for items priced over $500.
- All items are tested and the pictures you see on our website are the actual items we have for sale – no stock photos. We most likely will not know the history or past usage of the unit unless it is disclosed to us by the previous owner.
- We do not sell non-working items. Everything that needs to be repaired will have been done before we put it on the floor for sale. We will disclose any defects in the item description.
- Consignment items come with a 30-day warranty only, regardless of price.
- All items can be demonstrated in our showroom to ensure it’s exactly what you are looking to purchase. Should the item not fit your system when it goes home, we can offer to exchange the item within two weeks of purchase. If there isn’t something currently available that fits your needs, we will return your purchase price for Store Credit ONLY. There is no expiry date with store credit. We do not offer refunds unless an item cannot be repaired, or is deemed too expensive to repair. Then (and only then) we will offer you your money back.
- We no longer ship large speakers, but will continue to ship bookshelf speakers.
CHECK FOR NEW PRODUCTS ON THE SALES FLOOR THIS WEEK
Lots of new items ready to demo for you. Don’t delay – make your way in soon!
Be sure to signup for our new mailing list here.