Audio Technica AT-VM95E Cartridge
FREE INSTALLATION with every cartridge purchase!
AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-VM95E CARTRIDGE
– Replaces original AT95E and AT95EX cartridges
This new VM95E cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus fits half-inch mount turntables replaces the venerable and proven AT95E and AT95EX cartridges. The cartridge’s special coil design delivers a powerful and uprated output level of 4.0 mV. It also offers excellent channel separation and low distortion for outstanding tonal quality. The durable, low-resonance housing includes threaded inserts that enable the cartridge to be mounted to the headshell with just two screws – no nuts required. And since all VM95 Series share the same body, engine and thicker coil desifn, the stylus can be replaced with any of the six interchangeable AT-VMN95 AT-VMN95 replacement styli. Instant gratification when you need higher quality sound that’s right for you!
Audio-Technica AT-VM95E Cartridge Specifications
– Type: VM Stereo Dual Magnet
– Playback frequency range: 20 ~ 22,000 Hz
– Channel separation: 20 dB (1kHz)
– Output channel balance: 2.0 dB (1kHz)
– Output voltage: 4.0 mV (1kHz, 5 cm/sec.)
– Vertical tracking angle: 23°
– Tracking force range: 1.8-2.3g (standard 2.0g)
– Stylus shape: Elliptical bonded
– Stylus size: 0.3 × 0.7 mil
– Stylus construction: Bonded round shank
– Cantilever: Aluminum pipe
– Static compliance: 17 × 10-6 cm/dyne
– Dynamic compliance: 7 × 10-6 cm/dyne (100Hz)
– Wire used for coil: T.P. Copper
– Coil impedance: 3.3 kΩ (1kHz)
– DC resistance: 485 Ω
– Rec. load impedance: 100 Ω
– Rec. load capacitance: 100-200 pF
– Coil inductance: 550 μH (1kHz)
– Cartridge weight: 6.3 g
– Mounting: 2 x M2.6 threads/inserts, ½” spacing
– Replacement stylus: AT-VMN95E
– Accessories included: Two 11 mm installation screws; two 8 mm installation screws; two washers.
– Dimensions (H × W × D mm): 17.2 × 18.9 × 28.3
Notes: (1) T.P. Copper (or ETP grade copper, Electrolytic Tough Pitch cooper) is about 99.90% purity of copper and has excellent electrical and thermal conductivity. (2) Specifications subject to change without notice for improvements and design.