To our Valued Customers:
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve day-to-day in Canada, the primary focus of Innovative Audio is to protect the health and safety of our co-workers, customers and their families. We are closely monitoring this ever changing situation and are basing our actions and decisions on recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada and relevant local authorities.
At this time, we have taken the following preventative measures EFFECTIVE MARCH 18, 2020:
- Temporary Closure of our business which includes incoming repairs, sales & service
- We will not be able to accept incoming repairs until further notice
- We will not be purchasing any equipment
- Repair orders ready for pickup, PLEASE EMAIL us at email@example.com and we will contact you individually to arrange with you for a convenient time to meet to pickup. You may also leave a phone message (604-594-9575) and we will be in touch
- Online sales will be on hod as staff will not be available to answer questions or pack items
With questions or to discuss a repair you currently have in our shop, we ask for your patience until things return to normal.
If you wish to pickup your item you have left with us for an estimate or an item you have on consignment, either contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a phone message (604-594-9575) and we will be in touch with you as soon as we can and make arrangements with you.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding and thank you for your continued support, while we navigate these unprecedented times and do our part to lessen the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Based on these actions and the guidance shared by the Public Health Agency of Canada, we feel confident in what we hope is a short term shut-down of our business. As this is an evolving situation, we are closely monitoring any changes to this assessment and will share any updates on our website and social media. We will continue to base our actions on recommendations from both the Provincial and Federal authorities, always with the health and safety of our co-workers, customers and communities as our utmost priority.